A catastrophic injury can affect a person's career, relationships, and enjoyment in life. The emotional and psychological impacts can be just a debilitating as the physical effects, especially if your accident was caused by another person's negligence. At Englander Peebles, our Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys understand that no amount of compensation can undo the trauma of a serious accident, but we may be able to help you regain your financial footing so you can move on with life.
Our South Florida injury lawyers will help you navigate the claims process from start to finish. Call Englander Peebles today at (954) 500-4878 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our injury attorneys handle a variety of catastrophic injury cases including:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): It's easy to underestimate the impact of a TBI until you or a member of your family suffers this devastating injury. Our attorneys will help you pursue compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Vertebral Fractures: An injury to the spine can affect all aspects of your life. Contact us today to learn about potential options for recovering compensation.
- Bone Fractures: A bone fracture can be excruciatingly painful and leave you sidelined from work. If your injury was caused by another person's negligence, we can help you fight for the compensation you need for medical treatment and rehabilitation as well as lost income.
- Herniated and Bulging Discs: Herniated and bulging discs often lead to chronic pain. If you suffered a disc injury in a preventable accident, call our Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyers to discuss your case.
- Burn Injuries: Burn trauma is one of the leading causes of permanent scarring and disfigurement. As a burn victim, you may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering in addition to medical bills and lost wages.
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy / Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: The effects of RSD can last an entire lifetime. Call our office to discuss your options for recovering the compensation you will need for ongoing medical tests and treatment.
- Electrocution Injuries: If you were electrocuted or lost a family member due to electrocution, you may have grounds for a personal injury or wrongful death claim.
- Amputation / Loss of Limb: From medical malpractice to worksite accidents to motor vehicle collisions, there are many ways a loss of limb could occur. If you lost a limb due to another person's negligence, call our office to discuss your case.
Contact the Catastrophic Injury Lawyers at Englander Peebles Today.
A catastrophic injury can affect all aspects of your life, but you shouldn't have to face overwhelming debt due to another person's negligent actions. The Fort Lauderdale accident lawyers at Englander Peebles will help you fight compensation. Schedule a free consultation today by calling (954) 500-4878.