Boca Raton Car Accident Lawyer
Florida consistently ranks among the top five states in the nation in terms of the number of auto accidents. Many factors contribute to this high number of car accidents in Boca Raton and throughout Florida, including the size of our population, demographics with many seniors, and a significant number of tourists unfamiliar with the roads and highways in Boca Raton and the surrounding areas. Car accidents in our state claimed the lives of nearly 2,400 people and result in the hospitalization of 14,430 in a typical year. Although most people would prefer to assume they will never suffer an injury in an accident, these statistics make clear that intoxicated, distracted, and otherwise careless drivers touch the lives of many families throughout Florida.
While legal claims for your financial losses and negotiation with insurance companies might not be your first priority after suffering injury in an auto accident, medical bills can mount quickly. The economic hardships caused by these spiraling expenses are compounded by your time off work. Our attorneys recognize the hardships faced by car accident victims. We focus on the investigation of your claim, negotiation with insurance companies, and tenacious pursuit of your legal rights.
As seasoned litigators, we offer personal attention and updates throughout your case. We know our clients are cherished family members to those who love them, so he treats clients with the respect, dedication, and compassion that loved ones expect and clients deserve. Englander Peebles holds the prestigious “AV” rating from the Martindale-Hubbell organization based on evaluations by his peers.
Common Causes of Accidents Involved in Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawsuits
While not every traffic accident in Boca Raton will merit pursuing a lawsuit, the overwhelming majority of collisions are preventable. Some of the most common causes of car accidents involved in civil lawsuits include:
- Drunk Driving;
- Distracted Driving (e.g. talking on a cell phone, putting on makeup, eating/drinking);
- Drug Impaired Driving;
- Tailgating (following too closely);
- Speeding (including driving too fast given weather and traffic conditions);
- Neglected Vehicle Maintenance;
- Unsafe Turns and Failure to Obey Right-Of-Way Rules;
- Dangerous Roads & Intersections;
- Inexperienced Teen Drivers;
- Failure to Exercise Caution Where Children Are Present;
- Elderly Drivers with Diminished Mental/Physical Driving Skills;
- Lack of Care in Construction Zones;
- Adverse Weather;
- Defective Motor Vehicles, Systems, or Parts;
- Reckless Driving (e.g. drag racing, aggressive driving);
- Running Red Lights and Stop Signs.
What Compensation Can You Receive from Your Boca Raton Car Accident Claim?
If you are involved in a Boca Raton auto accident, you may suffer permanent debilitating injuries. Some common injuries that afflict those involved in car accidents in Florida motor vehicle collisions include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs);
- Torn Ligaments, Dislocations, and Joint Injuries;
- Injuries of the Head and Neck;
- Spinal Cord Damage (paraplegia, quadriplegia);
- Broken Bones & Compound Fractures;
- Severe Burns;
- Serious Damage to Internal Organs;
- Painful and Debilitating Whiplash Injuries;
- Wrongful Death;
Our experienced Boca Raton car accident lawyers tenaciously take on insurance companies representing negligent parties. At Englander Peebles, we believe that those whose careless or inattentive behavior injures others must be held accountable, and victims must be compensated. Englander Peebles provides a thorough investigation of the facts, effective negotiation, and persuasive advocacy. Contact us today at (954) 500-4878 to schedule your free consultation.