If you have been injured in a Wawa in South Florida, you may be entitled to receive compensation for medical expenses, lost income, and other damages.
Public places are supposed to be safe places for all customers, but when the store is negligent and creates an unsafe shopping space, people can be injured. Customers should be able to expect that Wawa employees have handled slipping hazards in the parking lot and store and that proper signage is in place for any existing slip hazards.
Slipping Hazards Wawa Can Be Held Responsible For
Slipping hazards can occur easily at a Wawa Gas Station. Management is responsible for quickly handling situations to prevent injuries from slips and falls. These hazards could include:
- Loose or broken floor tiles
- Leaked gas from a Wawa pump
- Freshly-mopped tile floors
- Spilled liquid or condensation from slushie machines or other beverage machines
- Slippery spots from spilled liquids
- Rain tracked into the store by employees or customers
- Rain puddles in the parking lot, interior walkway, or inside the store
Wawa May Be Held Liable For Your Injuries
If Wawa employees have not performed their duties and you have experienced a fall, you can file a legal claim against them with the help of a Fort Lauderdale attorney to cover your medical care and lost income.
Call Englander Peebles For Your Free Case Evaluation
If you have been injured at a Wawa store, our lawyers can help you file a claim to recover the compensation you deserve. Call us today.